Ocean Modules Sweden AB Environmental Policy
Ocean Modules wishes to participate in building a sustainable society for future generations. To this end we work consciously to reduce our impact on the climate and in doing our part so that Sweden can reach its environmental goals. We do this by being interested and engaged in environmental work, working proactively and by continuously improving our operation with the goal of doing more good than harm during our products lifecycle. The following principles lay the foundation of our environmental work:
- We take a lifecycle perspective on our products.
- We minimise our impact on the local environment. In other words, we prevent pollution by ensuring safe handling of toxic substances and where possible by phasing them out completely.
- We strive to keep environmental sustainability in mind while making decisions, both big and small.
- We require that our sub suppliers maintain a high standard in their environmental management and that they comply with current legislation.
- We see it as matter of course to comply with applicable legislation and to fulfil government- and customer requirements.
- We believe that solid environmental management with a lifecycle perspective strengthens us as a company.
It is by continuously developing ourselves, our processes, our products and relationships, that we shall work our way towards the goal of producing ROVs that do not have a negative impact on the local and global environment.
Ocean Modules Sweden AB
S-597 91 Åtvidaberg